top of page

Daily Motivation Tips

Public·55 membres

Today: Sunderland vs. Newcastle United live free 6 January 2024 Watch Online

If you want to check live score or game statistics click here: Sunderland vs Newcastle United result ... Every month all users start free bets with same stack 200 ...

Wycombe beat Tranmere Rovers in the league 2-0 last weekend and face that very same opponent in the FA Cup Wednesday night, while Doncaster drew 1-1 with Wimbledon in the FA Cup last time out and the pair play their reply on Tuesday evening. Full TimePosted at 90'+4' Second Half ends, Atlético de Madrid 0, Barcelona 1. Posted at 90'+3' Foul by Lionel Messi (Barcelona). Posted at 90'+3' Vitolo (Atlético de Madrid) wins a free kick on the right wing. Posted at 90'+2' Attempt blocked. Saúl Ñíguez (Atlético de Madrid) left footed shot from the centre of the box is blocked. Posted at 90'+2' Attempt blocked. Koke (Atlético de Madrid) right footed shot from outside the box is blocked. Mato Jajalo replaces Bram Nuytinck. Goal!Posted at 71' Goal! Udinese 0, Inter Milan 2. Romelu Lukaku (Inter Milan) converts the penalty with a left footed shot to the bottom left corner. Posted at 70' Penalty Inter Milan. Alexis Sánchez draws a foul in the penalty area. Posted at 70' Penalty conceded by Juan Musso (Udinese) after a foul in the penalty area. Posted at 68' Attempt missed. Matías Vecino (Inter Milan) right footed shot from the centre of the box is close, but misses to the left. Ultimately, Corinthians will know the importance of winning this game and it's very hard to picture them slipping up. Man for man, they are simply on another level to Avai and with the visitors in atrocious form and having nothing to play for, you have to question their motivational levels coming into the clash. Sunderland vs Newcastle United - Watford 21 hours ago — Watch Sunderland vs Newcastle United live at Walkabout Watford in Watford on Saturday 06 January 2024. Join us this weekend - Free entry to ... While both of these sides are in the promotion race, there’s a sizable gap between the two. Leeds have moved 12 points clear of preseason title hopefuls Fulham, with the visitors coming into this clash as one of two sides who could reasonably win the league as it stands. Full TimePosted at 90'+4' Second Half ends, Heart of Midlothian 2, Hamilton Academical 2. Posted at 90'+3' Steven Naismith (Heart of Midlothian) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 90'+3' Foul by Scott Martin (Hamilton Academical). Posted at 90'+2' Corner, Hamilton Academical. Conceded by Andrew Irving. Posted at 90'+2' Foul by Ben Garuccio (Heart of Midlothian). Posted at 90'+2' Scott Martin (Hamilton Academical) wins a free kick on the left wing. AEK Athens host Panathinaikos in the 27th round of the super league in Greece, so far AEK Athens have won 51 points, ranked 3rd place in the league, while Panathinaikos are one spot below them in the standings, 4th, with 44 points. I don't know if the agents want to create something to do that. But I think the club was not in talks with his agent about this player, but they link this guy and a thousand million more. Video - Juventus seek big favour from PSG to sign Inter star – Euro Papers01:20 Guardiola added: "I don't know what it means 'my type of player'. But some of those players. I've been critical of my own club over the last few years for their recruitment policy and their strategy, but Arsenal's is truly pathetic. FORMER ARSENAL GOALKEEPER BOB WILSON "I think there was an inevitability about this. You had to be there at the weekend when I was there. Aguero was forced off in the final 15 minutes against the Blues with a tendon injury, and City had initially feared a long lay-off. The problem is not as serious as first feared, however, though the Argentinean will still be absent when the champions face their great rivals on 7th December. A few games, I don't know exactly," said Guardiola. Our drive is to win for this country and we're in a great place now and I think we've got a lot of youth and strength in depth in our squad now to compete over the next two years," she continued. One of the main points we wanted to do was build a good legacy for the women's game. I definitely will be thinking about the final at Wembley, I think it's about time England got there. What an extraordinary few minutes! 61’ RED CARD! Winks breaks from deep in his own half, beating one man and then touching it past Zinchenko. There is nothing but green grass behind Zinchenko, who steps across Winks to body check him to the floor. That's a second booking, and Zinchenko is off. GOAL! Tottenham 1 (Bergwijn 63) Manchester City 0 What a hit! Spurs take immediate advantage of being a man up. Brentford have kept a clean sheet in 42% of their home games this season. They’ll be looking to shut out a QPR side who have scored 64% of their goals this term at home. The Bees have won to nil in four of their last six home games and they’re quickly becoming one of the best defensive sides in the league. We see them continuing that run, with a 2-0 home win our pick here. It is the sort of result and sort of vulnerability in defence that will not win you titles and will make it very difficult to knock out one of the favourites. There are so many issues in defence - clearly something tactical is wrong, they've been ongoing for one and a half years. I think they have pretty good players, on paper it shouldn't be as bad. They make silly mistakes. Can Haaland and Sancho stop PSG? Erling Haaland and Jadon Sancho have both been prolific this seasonNorwegian Haaland scored a remarkable eight goals in five Champions League games for RB Salzburg and joined Dortmund for £17. GLADBACH SANCTIONS Borussia Moenchengladbach could face sanctions after their fans unfurled several offensive banners aimed at Hoffenheim investor Dietmar Hopp, including one showing his face in the crosshairs, in their 1-1 league draw on Saturday. I am ashamed for this banner," Gladbach sports director Max Eberl, who intervened with fans to get the banners down, said. When the former England captain signed for Derby in August, they had beaten Huddersfield Town away from home in what was the Terriers' first Championship game since dropping out of the top flight. Monday's win against Charlton was their first victory in eight games. Rooney, who won the Premier League five times, the Champions League, the FA Cup and three League Cups in a 13-year career with Manchester United, has been on the bench in his capacity as a coach for seven of those matches. Sunderland and Newcastle's toxic rivalry renewed 9 hours ago — Newcastle United versus Sunderland is not a game or an occasion for the faint hearted. Few derbies in British football can match its intensity, ... The visitors had already had a goal ruled out by the video assistant referee (VAR) when McBurnie exploited indecision in the Brighton defence to take control of a long ball and lash home the winner midway through the first half. David McGoldrick almost made it 2-0 early in the second half, snapping up another poor header and rounding the goalkeeper before shooting into the side netting with the goal at his mercy. Australia captain Sam Kerr had a good claim to being the world's best. A game-changing striker, she is the all-time top scorer in both Australia’s W-League and America’s National Women’s Soccer League. She led the Matildas in France over the summer, scoring four against Jamaica, and inspiring her team to a 3-2 comeback win over Marta's Brazil. It seems like there will need to be a huge rebuilding job at the Emirates Stadium and the club's next manager will have to bear this in mind. Read the full story Mertens is heading to Manchester Manchester United are planning to sign Napoli forward Dries Mertens on a free transfer when his current contract expires at the end of the season. Palace win again outside the capital - the statsCrystal Palace have won their past four league meetings with Burnley, as many victories as they managed in their previous 18 encounters (W4 D8 L6). Burnley have lost four of their past six Premier League games (W2), after losing just two of the eight before that. Teuta is in 7th place with 22 points while Partizani is in 3rd place with 25 points. Partizani is the champion and they are 2 points behind Kukesi that is in the first place. Teuta is a strong team at home. They have 5 wins and 2 loses with 8 goals scored and 2 conceded while Partizani in away have 3 wins 1 draw and 3 loses with 8 goals scored and 7 conceded. Teuta is with new coach in this game and I expect Partizani to win this match. They have more qualities and they wants to win because of the lost derby in the past Friday. Wolves are the first team to keep a Premier League clean sheet away against both Manchester clubs in a season since Chelsea in 2013-14. This was Wolves' first 0-0 draw in the Premier League since the opening weekend against Leicester, while it was just their third in total in 63 Premier League games under Nuno Espirito Santo. Bruno Fernandes had more shots (5), more shots on target (3) and made more passes (88) than any other United player . That form has seen the last eight meetings between these two at this ground finish with fewer than three goals scored. We struggle to see that changing here, as the home side have had real problems in front of goal this term. I have used a lot of players (in qualification). I wanted to fast track young players and give them experience and expose them to situations they would not have been in before," he added. The majority of them have responded brilliantly. Now we have a huge pool of players. If everyone is fit, it's a big problem. I want them all to be fit. Though Euro 2020 is more than 100 days away, Giggs says he has a 23-man squad in his mind. Full TimePosted at 90'+6' Second Half ends, Chelsea 0, Manchester United 2. Posted at 90'+6' Attempt blocked. Mason Mount (Chelsea) right footed shot from outside the box is blocked. Assisted by Pedro. Posted at 90'+5' Antonio Rüdiger (Chelsea) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 90'+5' Foul by Odion Ighalo (Manchester United). Posted at 90'+3' Attempt saved. Odion Ighalo (Manchester United) right footed shot from the centre of the box is saved in the centre of the goal. Seven of Liverpool's last eight Premier League victories were secured by narrow one goal margins, with six of the contests finishing 2-1 to a Reds' side that have become experts at grinding out top-flight wins. Football fans across England and beyond are currently without their sport of choice as the world responds to the ongoing spread of coronavirus. The game in this country will be suspended until at least 30 April, with leagues across the world similarly on hold. But this is not the first time English football has either been postponed or cancelled for a significant length of time because of factors beyond its control. Top-flight professionals have been coming under increasing pressure to take a drop in pay, especially with five Premier League clubs - Liverpool, Newcastle, Tottenham, Bournemouth and Norwich - now placing some non-playing staff on furlough leave under the government's coronavirus job retention scheme. Premier League leaders Liverpool have faced criticism from former players and fans for furloughing non-playing staff. Mourinho, who took charge of the north London club on Wednesday, has inherited a squad that finished in the Premier League's top four in four consecutive seasons, but are currently 14th after a poor start to the campaign. The Portuguese returns to club management 11 months after being sacked by Manchester United, where he made a poor start to last season and was criticised by fans and pundits for playing dull, defence-minded football. Sky Sports will make 25 of the remaining top-flight matches free to air, including the Merseyside derby at 19:00 on 21 June. Amazon Prime's four matches will also be broadcast for free. For the full list of free to air games, click here. BBC Radio 5 Live and Talksport will also provide live radio commentaries for all the remaining matches, while BT Sport will show the first Saturday 15:00 Premier League match to be broadcast live in the UK when Brighton take on Arsenal on 20 June. You are used to living with plenty of money. Premier League stars launch #PlayersTogether initiative to support NHS The Warm-Up: Premier League players take on the coronavirus FOOTBALLERS AN EASY TARGET FOR CRITICISM Football is the biggest sport in this country, so if you want to get a debate going you mention football. Tyne–Wear derby ... Sunderland and Newcastle United. The derby is an inter-city rivalry in North East England with the two cities of Sunderland and Newcastle upon Tyne just 12 ... If it hits the crossbar or the post then it becomes a goal-kick, as simple as that. On average 75% of penalties are scored, it’s a free shot from 12 yards out, why on earth are takers being given a second chance? They missed they need to accept it and move on. So what are the potential issues with this? To my mind two spring immediately to mind. Kyle's actions in this matter have directly contravened these efforts. We are disappointed to hear the allegations, note Kyle's swift statement and apology, and will be conducting an internal disciplinary procedure in the coming days. Last Wednesday, Walker posted on social media, urging the public to follow government guidelines on social distancing by staying indoors. In a statement responding to the reports of a party at his house, he said: "I want to take this opportunity to issue a public apology for the choices I made last week which have resulted in a story today about my private life in a tabloid newspaper. United to let Pogba leave After the arrival of Bruno Fernandes from Sporting Lisbon, the papers still focus on Manchester United’s transfer plans for tomorrow, and the summer. According to the Sun, Fernandes joining means that the club will now consider the sale of Paul Pogba. They report that having bought his replacement they will be willing to lower their £150 million asking price amid interest from Juventus and Real Madrid. Taipower and Hang Yuen will face each other in the upcoming match in the Taiwan Premier League. Taipower this season have the following results: 4W, 1D and 1L. Meanwhile Hang Yuen have 4W, 2D and 0L. This season both these teams are playing very solid in scoring. Javi Gracia was dumped in favour of Quique Sanchez Flores, and while things did improve marginally his return to Watford hasn’t exactly been a roaring success. That being said, he will be hoping their 2-0 win over Norwich before the international break can renew some faith in the squad. Former England keeper Rob Green, speaking to BBC Sport, said Klopp's decision not to field his senior players and stay away was "clever mind games". Coming from Germany, he thinks we're crazy playing all these games, so it's a really interesting quandary and one where you're thinking he's got the upper ground here," added Green. Posted at 84' Attempt missed. Alassane Pléa (Borussia Mönchengladbach) header from the centre of the box is close, but misses to the right. Assisted by Oscar Wendt with a cross. Goal!Posted at 81' Goal! Borussia Mönchengladbach 1, Bayer 04 Leverkusen 3. Sven Bender (Bayer 04 Leverkusen) header from very close range to the bottom right corner. Assisted by Kerem Demirbay with a cross following a set piece situation. Instead, Bristol City responded well, enjoying a decent spell of pressure immediately after the goal but without seriously testing home goalkeeper Ellie Roebuck. Manchester City's England striker Ellen White was kept largely quiet by the visitors' defence, although Gemma Evans was called upon to make a last-ditch interception after White had rounded goalkeeper Baggaley. Serie A leaders Inter Milan missed the chance to move four points clear at the summit after being held to a goalless draw by Roma at the San Siro. The build-up to the fixture had been overshadowed by Italian newspaper Corriere dello Sport's 'Black Friday' headline, which was accompanied by images of Roma defender Chris Smalling and Inter striker Romelu Lukaku. Lukaku condemned the headline as "one of the dumbest" he has ever seen while Smalling said it was "wrong and insensitive".

À propos

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

membres

• Jason Dalura
    Jason Dalura
  • 5G Mobile
    5G Mobile
  • Expert Tips
    Expert Tips
  • UnKnown No1
    UnKnown No1
bottom of page