top of page

Daily Motivation Tips

Public·76 membres

[TV!!!] Today: Cheltenham vs Portsmouth live watch 6 January 2024

Check how to watch Cheltenham vs Portsmouth live stream and on TV. H2H stats, prediction, live score, live tracker & results in one place.

Manchester United midfielder Scott McTominay has signed a contract extension to June 2025, with an option to extend it for a further year. The deal is recognition for the huge progress the 23-year-old has made since he was given debut by former boss Jose Mourinho against Arsenal in May 2017. Born in Lancaster, McTominay is a full Scotland international. All I have ever known is United and I hope my passion for the club shows every time I go on the pitch," he said. They had not beaten Chelsea in any competition since 1988 and were thumped 4-0 by the Blues in the FA Cup in 2018. The Tigers also went into this game on the back of two league defeats - failing to score a goal in either of those games - but nevertheless gave a good account of themselves with a spirited performance. Top scorer Bowen, linked with a move to the top flight this month, was their busiest player in the first half and managed four shots on goal - more than any other player on the pitch although none of them really troubled Willy Caballero in the Chelsea goal. Portsmouth haven’t had the start they wanted but are starting to pull themselves back together and are undefeated in their last five. They have four wins and four draws at home, and given that they have earned 67% of their points at Fratton Park, they know that their home form is key to their recovery. The hosts have scored in all but one home game so far but have yet to beat any side who is placed higher than them in the league this season. The two higher placed visitors to Fratton Park so far were Oxford and Coventry, who drew 1-1 and 3-3 respectively. It was said that Garner would bring possession football to Memorial Stadium, though that is yet to happen as Rovers have struggled to dictate and have been outplayed in each of their last two matches. Not only did they struggle to dominate the ball against both Fleetwood and MK Dons, but they found it very tough to create decent chances registering just a single shot on target in both of those matches. At the other end, they gave an awful lot away. Since Garner took the reins, Rovers have five goals and have shipped no less than 28 shots on target. The 31-year-old forward is on loan to Monaco, where he has had a relatively successful period but has been offered to United for a fee of around £4 million for the rest of the season. He has also had spells at Newcastle United and Fenerbahce since his arrival in England. Paper Round’s view: Slimani has regularly impressed for Algeria, and was a hot prospect at Sporting Lisbon. He is a legend," added Guardiola. Aguero breaks record as Man City thrash Villa Can you name the highest-scoring foreign players in the Premier League?Aguero scored City's third, fifth and sixth goals - as well assisting Riyad Mahrez for the opener - as Guardiola's side demolished Villa to move above Leicester into second in the table. Aguero's contract ends in 2021 but Guardiola has not given up hope the striker, who joined from Atletico Madrid in July 2011 for £40m, will sign a new deal. Cheltenham Town vs Portsmouth Live Cheltenham Town vs Portsmouth live starts on 06/01/2024 at 15:00 UTC time in League One. Currently, Cheltenham Town rank -, while Portsmouth hold - position. Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola has donated 1m euros (£920,000) to fight the coronavirus outbreak in Spain. Guardiola, who is at his home in Barcelona, has been working with his lawyers over the past few days to work out the best way of using the money. It will go to a campaign being promoted by the Medical College of Barcelona and the Angel Soler Daniel Foundation. Spain is one of the worst affected countries in Europe. They have no symptoms and if it stays that way they will return to work next week," an Ajax spokesman told Dutch media. Poulsen, the former Juventus and Liverpool midfielder, will not be able to take his place on the bench alongside coach Erik ten Hag when Ajax travel to Heerenveen at the weekend. Players from Danish Super League clubs Brondby and Lyngby are in isolation after they met and hugged Kahlenberg, who has since tested positive for coronavirus, at a match last weekend. Preview: Cheltenham Town vs. Portsmouth - prediction, 1 day ago — Sports Mole previews Saturday's League One clash between Cheltenham Town and Portsmouth, including predictions, team news and possible ... Today will be played 2 games from Portuguese U23 league. Rivals will be the teams of Famalicao U23 and Benfica U23. Benfica is favorite at this game and probably will win but odds are too low and I will not risk with 1x2 prediction. It's his third Premier League goal of the season and it's met by a fist pump from Mourinho. GOAL! Tottenham 2-0 Bournemouth: Alli at the double! The 23-year-old is like a player reborn under Mourinho and he grabs his and Tottenham's second of the game to put the game beyond Bournemouth. It's another lovely ball over the top from Alderweireld which picks out the run of Alli. Cheltenham Town vs Portsmouth live stream Watch HD Cheltenham Town vs Portsmouth Live Stream in League One starting on 06/01/2024. Update Cheltenham Town vs Portsmouth H2H, lineups, latest results ... The hosts have put together a winning run ahead of a meeting with the shaky Robins. The visitors have failed to beat any of the top eight this term, losing clashes with the top two. Given Fulham’s improved form, we think they will pull off a 2-1 victory here after three wins in four at home. It’s fair to say that things haven’t gone overly well for The Citizens this season, with shock defeats to Norwich and Wolves precluding this more expected loss at the hands of Liverpool. They find themselves 4th in the Premier League now, some nine points adrift of the top spot holders and a point behind both Chelsea and Leicester. Defeat on Saturday would leave their title hopes teetering on the brink of extinction at a very early stage in the season. Assisted by Matthew Cash with a cross. Posted at 75' Foul by Tobias Figueiredo (Nottingham Forest). Posted at 75' Lyle Taylor (Charlton Athletic) wins a free kick on the left wing. Posted at 74' Alfa Semedo (Nottingham Forest) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 74' Foul by David Davis (Charlton Athletic). SubstitutionPosted at 73' Substitution, Charlton Athletic. Matthew Smith replaces Tomer Hemed. AB will be meeting with the away team Vikingur and this game we have given the two teams to score an over of 2.5 total goals as loot at the past games this two teams have meet together they are very used of scoring an over of 2.5 total goals and so this game we can say that the trend will continue in this game Duncan will be on my staff and my assistant," Ancelotti said. This is important, Duncan knows really well the characteristics of the players, the atmosphere at the training ground. It'll be really helpful for me. Duncan has done a great job, the players showed a great spirit (in the weekend's draw) against Arsenal. The serious thigh injury to Jean-Philippe Gbamin, the giant Ivory Coast midfielder signed from Mainz for £25m in the summer, was also crucial. He was earmarked as the replacement for the influential Idrissa Gueye, sold to Paris St-Germain, but managed only one league start before suffering an injury in training that required surgery and will keep him out until January. And while Brands has rightly received great credit for landing the likes of France full-back Lucas Digne, Yerry Mina and Gomes from Barcelona, as well as the Kean coup, there are still large holes in Everton's team that have been left unattended. This is first game for both teams. In the new season. Home side prefer to play on small number of goals. Last 3 games in preparation period this team had all under 2.5 goals. Also we had from last 5 games between these two even 4 games went in under 2.5 goals. Slavia is different type of football team. They score a lot and concede a lots of goals. So I think they will be the team who will try to lead the game and to score the first. I expect to see here goals and odds for over 2.5 goals are more than good. Inter Milan have completed the signing of Christian Eriksen from Tottenham for a fee of around £16. The 27-year-old Denmark midfielder told Spurs in the summer he wanted a fresh challenge with his contract set to expire at the end of the season. After a hoped-for move to Spain failed to materialise, Eriksen began the season with Spurs and played 28 times in all competitions this season. Inter currently sit second in Serie A, three points behind leaders Juventus. Hasenhuttl's side managed 21 shots against the Gunners in north London, but they started anxiously against the Hornets and almost fell behind within the first two minutes. Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg's stray back-pass fell straight into the path of Sarr, who could only drill his shot into the arms of McCarthy. Saints remained nervous in possession as the half wore on with Stephens bundling an attempted clearance into the path of Sarr, allowing the Senegal forward to race clear and stroke home the opener. She seems to turn up and play with no fear, stepping up and showing what she's about. She gets an opportunity and takes it with both hands," former Leeds and Doncaster Belles star Sue Smith told BBC Sport in December. Grace FiskClub: West Ham Caps: 0Fisk, 22, was part of the England Under-20s squad who won bronze at the World Cup in 2018. West Ham defender Fisk captained that team and has represented England at every age group, making 30 appearances. Aston villa have three losses out of their last five matches played. Also heading to this game they have two losses in a row from Sheffield united and Leicester who are unbeaten this season are in top two of premier league table. Looking at the above though Aston villa are in position 17 and only above Southampton with goal difference I see them taking advantage of Southampton bad form away from home. Aston villa bad form comes from the top seven premier league teams. So that is why I feel teams below him like Southampton should not have a chance to pick. A point against them It's about creating an atmosphere around the game so that the players will see that they have the support from the city even though there are no supporters in the stands," the project's co-ordinator Soren Carlsen told BBC World Service's Mani Djazmi. They will hear it, they will feel it and see it on this big screen alongside the pitch. Carlsen says the idea came from a Danish TV show where artists sing from home and viewers join in via video link. If Napoli beat Genk, Salzburg must beat Liverpool by a better score than their 4-3 defeat at Anfield to progress. One thing is clear, Salzburg have to win," Klopp added. That's the only really clear thing before the game. That sets the mark for the game as well. We don't know exactly how they will approach it but anyway it's clear they want to win. Blackburn Rovers had a good result in the last league game winning with 5-0 at Sheffield Wednesday and at home Blackburn Rovers have been strong this season with the last defeat back in September last year. In 3 of the last 5 home games the Rovers also have kept a clean sheet. However, Guardiola said City's struggles in the last few months should not define a year in which they won an unprecedented domestic treble of the league championship and both domestic cups last season. People say 'how was 2019?' Now people are saying it is a disaster," he added. We won four titles [including the Community Shield]. Posted at 90'+5' Foul by Michail Antonio (West Ham United). Posted at 90'+4' Corner, Arsenal. Conceded by Ryan Fredericks. Posted at 90'+4' Attempt blocked. Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (Arsenal) right footed shot from the centre of the box is blocked. Posted at 90'+3' Offside, West Ham United. Pablo Fornals tries a through ball, but Sébastien Haller is caught offside. SubstitutionPosted at 88' Substitution, Arsenal. The problem was the transitions, they scored on the counter. De Bruyne is a fantastic player but when they start like that it's very difficult to get going again and I felt we got low and they got confident. I said to the players at half-time it was about pride, you need to show some heart out there and show that you're proud. What's next?The Gunners face Everton at Goodison Park on Saturday, 21 December (12:30 GMT). It looked like being a frustrating day for second-placed City when Kasper Schmeichel saved Sergio Aguero's spot kick just past the hour but Jesus spared his blushes. The Brazilian was fractionally onside as he collected a pass by former Leicester title winner Riyad Mahrez and he showed great composure to power a shot past Schmeichel. They could also be doing a lot better defensively, as they have conceded 11 goals in their nine games under García. Four of these came in three games against teams in the bottom 10, so improvements will need to be made if they want to beat Lille here. Les Gones' home form under García has improved, though, as they have won their last three games at the Groupama. To prove that last season's third-place finish was no one-off, Kilmarnock have been tussling in the top six once again this term. Wednesday's hosts come into this match in 5th, six points behind Aberdeen, who're currently 3rd. However, Turin prefect Claudio Palomba told the Gazzetta dello Sport in a video on Tuesday that the city council had decided to call off the match. The decision came as the Civil Protection Agency said that 27 people had died of the highly contagious illness in Italy over the past 24 hours, bringing the total number of dead to 79, while the number of cases rose to 2,502. Simeone thanked Zidane for his words of encouragement and praised the Frenchman for overseeing Real's resurgence after last season's nightmare campaign. It's nice when a colleague of Zidane's calibre says something like that and I'll return the compliment," he said. He is the ideal coach for Real Madrid, he has got them back into the same state which he left them in. The 24-year-old Germany international damaged the anterior cruciate ligament in his right knee in City's Community Shield victory over Liverpool in August and underwent surgery. Guardiola said that the pacy midfielder, who has been linked by the German media with a switch to Bayern Munich at the end of the current campaign, was making good progress. I'm happy to go up against Jose. To go up against him last year for Derby (County) against Manchester United was a big deal for me, and that remains I'll always have respect for him. But the bigger thing is Chelsea-Tottenham and what that rivalry means, what it should mean to our players and us, because that's the beauty of football. The number seven who played in that team, is he your son?" Winzar enquired, after making small talk with Mount Sr. I'd like to take him to Chelsea to the development centre. Nah, he's loving football," Tony Mount said, "just let him enjoy it. I don't want to get him involved in all that. Accepting that he wasn't going to change Mount's father's mind, Winzar employed a wily trick of the youth-scouting trade and invited the entire Boarhunt team to Chelsea's Cobham academy for a tournament three weeks later. Given the defensive credentials of Thursday's opposition, this game is nothing other than a big opportunity for Almeria to continue scoring at a pleasing rate. Punters can profit by siding with 'Almeria to Score Over 1.5 Goals'. Not only have Oviedo, who have the worst away defensive record in the division, conceded two or more in seven out of 11 on the road, shipping multiple goals in each of their three away games against teams currently in the top six, but Almeria have scored multiple goals on a regular basis at home, notching two or more in four of their last five at Estadio de los Juegos Mediterraneos. Ultimately, when the best attack in the division faces one of the worst defences on Thursday evening, home goals are fancied. It's a really big move, it's my first move to another country and I'm really looking forward to it," Leupolz said in a statement. I believe in what Chelsea are doing as a club and I'm excited to be a part of that. They want to win titles, and so do I. I also like the style of football they play, I've seen a lot of their matches and I think it's the right club for me. Spurs are not among Europe's best - well not at first anywayThis was another case of going too early. Far too early in the case of Tottenham Hotspur and their place in European football's pecking order. Judgement was delivered after Spurs lost 4-2 at home to Barcelona in the Champions League group stage in October 2018. In the same room at Wembley a year earlier, after demolishing Real Madrid 3-1, then manager Mauricio Pochettino announced: "We now not only belong with the best in England but in Europe as well. He says losing so many fans will cost Newcastle not only next term but in seasons to come. Fans voted with their feet and think of all those kids whose parents or uncles or aunties have turned their backs on the club," Wraith says. It has the potential to cut out a new generation of supporters. You see a lot of kids now wearing shirts of other teams in the city rather than Newcastle. Asked whether that financial loss could trigger Ashley to sell, Wraith says: "You would think so, but I don't think he's a willing seller. Guardiola: Rodgers has made Leicester title rivals Brendan Rodgers has made Leicester Premier League title rivals, says Pep Guardiola. While Guardiola's champions were held to a frustrating 2-2 draw at Newcastle United at the weekend, leaving them 11 points behind leaders Liverpool, Leicester secured a last-gasp 2-1 win over Everton the following day to cut the gap to eight. Seven of the 11 Liverpool players on the pitch at the end of the game were teenagers. How did they get on?The young Reds actually made a very impressive start and could have found themselves 2-0 up inside the first 10 minutes but for some excellent goalkeeping. Elliott was particularly impressive and had an early shot tipped over by Orjan Nyland before putting an other effort into the side netting shortly after Nyland kept out Kane's powerful drive. Sarri's numbers have been impressive with 15 wins and four draws, yet the chain-smoking coach does not seem to have quite imposed his distinctive footballing philosophy on his team. A 2-2 draw at home to Sassuolo on Sunday meant they lost top spot and left them one point behind Inter Milan, who host AS Roma on Friday. We have seen some of the biggest clubs in the world such as Barcelona, Bayern Munich and Juventus take steps to reduce their costs. Yesterday, having already taken steps to reduce costs, we ourselves made the difficult decision – in order to protect jobs – to reduce the remuneration of all 550 non-playing directors and employees for April and May by 20% utilising, where appropriate, the Government’s furlough scheme. BATE have won their last six league games and eight of the last nine. Add on their Belarus Cup wins and they go to Vitebsk looking to make it nine wins in a row in all competitions. The win over Isloch wasn't their most convincing of the season with the only goal coming in the frst half. Their opponents had more goal attempts but just couldn't get past the BATE defence. An under in this game we can say that it is a very sure prediction as looking at the last games this two teams have played with other opponents they have being doing a very good job as but they are not used of scoring an over of 2.5 total goals and so this makes us to be very sure with this prediction

À propos

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

membres

• Pankaj
    Pankaj
  • nhi linh
    nhi linh
  • Kashish Raj
    Kashish Raj
  • CPA MARKETER Razib
    CPA MARKETER Razib
bottom of page