top of page

Daily Motivation Tips

Public·115 membres

(((LIVE HD<<<))) Today: Gillingham vs. Sheffield United live 6 January 2024

The current head to head record for the teams are Gillingham 3 win(s), Sheffield United 3 win(s), and 2 draw(s). FotMob is the essential ...

Manchester City were beaten over two legs - including a landmark 1-0 win in the new stadium - and the drama of a last-minute winner from Lucas Moura in the Champions League semi-final at Ajax sent them to the final against Liverpool in Madrid. Spurs lost 2-0 and since then things have never been the same. Not even the palatial surroundings of their new home have helped. The pain of Madrid and the lack of immediate progress marks that balmy night in June as a watershed for Spurs and Pochettino. I think a match day is one of those things that are incomparable for a child to be able to experience with all the energy around it. All your senses so alive to the sights, the smells and the sounds - so it will be special for everyone when fans are allowed back into games again because all of us are missing it at the moment. SATURDAY Watford v Leicester (12:30 BST)I am going for Leicester here - I think this is a trickier situation for Watford boss Nigel Pearson than when he took over in December. Gillingham v Sheff Utd: Pick of the stats 2 days ago — Gillingham vs Sheffield United in FA Cup third round: Pick of the pre-match stats. Gillingham - Sheffield United Live - The Emirates FA Cup Dec 3, 2023 — TNT Sports is your source for the latest The Emirates FA Cup match updates. Get the full recap of Gillingham - Sheffield United, ... But you could understand the referee not giving it: he was 30-odd yards away and Batshuayi was probably shielding the worst of the offence, but then the VAR had chance to review the footage, looked carefully at Maguire’s studs disappear into Batshuayi’s ‘personal space’ and decided “nah, that’s fine. In terms of our correct score tip, we think that the improvements made by Bolton since the turbulent opening to the season should be enough to see them through in this one. Although they average just 0.78 goals per home league game so far, that has been improving and their last four home games has seen them score 1.5 goals per game. This, combined with the fact that the visitors concede so frequently, suggests to us that backing a 2-1 home win is the way to go. He emerged at Northampton before a move to Premier League Newcastle, where his four substitute appearances matched the number of spells he spent out on loan. Costing just over £500,000 in the summer of 2018, he already has 35 Posh goals to his name, leading the chairman to insist a League One record fee - eclipsing the £11m paid by Everton for Ademola Lookman in 2017 - would be needed to prise him away. But I really truly believe that this is the first time that there's been a global football event that the Jersey lads can get involved in and stamp their mark on international football, even if it is with Conifa and not with Uefa or Fifa. I thought it was one of those fake news things' Kernow are the top-ranked European side in Conifa"I was sent this link by my friend in 2018 and I thought it was a joke. Rice: This was a game I thought West Ham should have won. They certainly had enough chances. The inspiration behind the victory against Chelsea and the heart of a steely performance against Newcastle at St James' Park was Declan Rice. In the absence of Mark Noble, Rice has proven himself to be something of a leader for the Hammers. The England international is only 21 and has caught the eye of a number of clubs - there's even speculation that Chelsea manager Frank Lampard has targeted the versatile Rice as a potential centre-back for the Blues. He's done his ligament in the knee, probably," manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer said after the win that lifted United right back into the mix for a Champions League spot. I don't know how bad it is. The boy has got the biggest heart of the lot. We'll find out tomorrow how it is. Two goals by Anthony Martial and one each for young strike duo Mason Greenwood and Marcus Rashford allowed United to hit back in style after Matty Longstaff had put Newcastle ahead. Some lads are extremely talented; I’ve got a little bit of talent but I’ve definitely made the most of it over the years. Over the next four or five years I feel they’re going to be the best years of my career,” he told the Irish Times last year. Hourihane is always keen to stress how hard he works and to downplay his natural ability – but working hard is a talent, and one that’s all too often neglected and overlooked. Gillingham vs Sheffield United Prediction and Picks 6 1 day ago — Prepare for the FA Cup game: Gillingham vs Sheffield United. Key factors, including head-to-head statistics, current forms, league standings ... There was the usual excellent, eclectic mix of anecdotes in this week's That Peter Crouch Podcast. The former England striker will be responding to your questions every week, and in the latest episode he talks about being happy as a donkey, stealing goals from mates and his dislike for football's "faceless men". You can send in your questions for future podcasts to peter. Listen to the latest Peter Crouch podcast 'I'd be happy to be a donkey' The podcast starts with a question from Elliott in New Zealand. the Leixoes fc team and the Mafra fc team, meet in Portugal Segunda Liga. The Leixoes fc team is in 8th position with 24 points Collected. While guest team the Mafra fc came in 4th place by collecting 27 points. Only six points separate the top seven teams, surprise leaders Sivasspor out in front by one point at the top. This match focuses on one of the chasing pack. Three points behind in fifth place, Galatasary play host to Yeni Malatyaspor, a midtable side currently tenth. Galatasaray are one of the form teams in the league at the minute, winning five games on the trot. Man of the match - Richarlison (Everton) Richarlison's movement and superbly-guided header proved the difference between the two sidesA rare blank for the Blades - the statsThis was Everton's first away league win against Sheffield United since October 1972, ending a run of eight successive visits to Bramall Lane without victory. Sheffield United have lost four of their nine Premier League matches since the restart (W3 D2), as many as they had in their previous 21 before the break (W9 D8 L4). Gillingham vs Sheffield United H2H 6 jan 2024 If you want to check live score or game statistics click here: Gillingham vs Sheffield United result Check today's full matches list Check our predictions ... Gillingham vs Sheffield United Live Stream: How To Watch 2 days ago — You can follow live commentary of Gillingham vs Sheffield United on Saturday in the FA Cup third round for free via Bet365's website. 1. bet365 ... I think if we're united and consistent in our condemnation of it, then we may get somewhere in terms of eradicating it," current Hibs head coach Jack Ross said of fan misbehaviour. The decision to throw objects at another human being is ridiculous. We can't portray it as being a one club problem, it's repeated incidences of anti-social behaviour, repeated across the games at different times. Whatever the attendance is at Tynecastle, the vast majority of people there are there to watch the game and enjoy the occasion and revel in the atmosphere that these games provide. We weren't as clinical as we could have been. We didn't show enough quality in terms of our balls into the box and create enough opportunities for the level of dominance that we had. In the second half we deservedly went ahead but to concede so soon afterwards and, ultimately, to concede again, was disappointing as both goals were preventable. We were denied a clear-cut penalty but it was a game that really, given where we were and the control we had, we should have won. the Chateauroux fc team and the Niort fc team, meet in France Liga II. The Chateauroux fc team is in 16th position with 21 points Collected. While guest team the Niort fc team came in 18th place by collecting 17 point. It might only have been five days, but it has felt like five weeks. Can it really only have been last Wednesday that the SPFL proposed its plan to call an early halt to the Scottish season?With the game shut down since 10 March - and unlikely to resume until the start of August at best - attention had turned to how to conclude the current campaign. But what followed has been claim and counterclaim, melded with rumour and innuendo. Pep Guardiola on goalkeeper Ederson's chances of taking a penalty for Manchester CityIt begs the question, when will goalkeeper Ederson get his shot? "Believe me, he's the best taker we have in penalties," Guardiola said on Ederson's chances in January. I think that's something we'd all like to see. Alternatively, Guardiola's side may want to start taking notes from Manchester United's Bruno Fernandes. Niort have lost their last 4 matches. They also have remained winless in their last 6 matches. They are coming from a defeat against Lorient by 4-1 goals. They are in very bad form right now and need to turn things around against Rodez who are in great trouble right now. Rodez also have lost their last 2 matches. Their last defeat came against Lens by 2-1 goals. They need to improve their performance. Real Madrid set to appeal Ramos red card Real want £65m-rated Haaland - Paper Round See alsoReal Madrid v Barcelona - as it happened Surely in the knowledge that Cristiano Ronaldo was back at the Santiago Bernabeu for the first time since his exit from Real Madrid two years ago, Vinicius Junior had the audacity to mark his decisive goal in Sunday’s crucial Clasico win with an interpretation of the Portuguese forward’s famed celebration, witnessed more than a few times in the Spanish capital over the years. Will it be the same now after this harsh loss?There is every chance Silva will take charge for Wednesday's Merseyside derby against Liverpool at Anfield but another defeat there, if he does indeed survive, will surely spell the end. Silva correctly pointed out that Everton deserved more as they operated on at least equal terms with Leicester City for 68 minutes. That is the premise with which season cards, player contracts and partnerships are agreed. League One play-offs 'could be extended'Ending League One 'would be the right thing'AFC Wimbledon ask fans to waive season ticket refunds Tranmere were 21st in League One, three points from safety with a game in hand, when the season was halted because of the coronavirus pandemicIf, however, clubs vote to end the season, Tranmere Rovers chairman Mark Palios, whose club are in the bottom three along with Southend and Bolton, feels they should follow League Two's lead and have no relegation. Gillingham v Sheff Utd Here is our Gillingham v Sheff Utd tip and game preview. Based on our detailed analysis of statistics listed below and other factors, we are predicting both ... Beijing Renhe and Jiangsu Suning will face each other in the upcoming match in the Super League in China. Beijing Renhe this season have the following results: 3W, 4D and 20L. Meanwhile Jiangsu Suning have 12W, 8D and 7L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. But are they on course for the best season by a newly-promoted team?And who is the most-fouled player in the Premier League and what unwanted statistic do Newcastle own? BBC Sport examines the key stats of the weekend. De Bruyne to deliver best yet?"Not since I saw Zinedine Zidane dominate the European Championship final in 2000 have I seen such a complete performance. BBC Sport pundit Garth Crooks summed it up - De Bruyne put in a brilliant display at Emirates Stadium on Sunday as he almost single-handedly destroyed the Gunners. Alfredo Morelos was dismissed after gesturing to Motherwell fansColombian striker Morelos was at the centre of everything after that. He had a strong case for a penalty when Mugabi barged into the back of him, but referee Robertson dismissed the claims. He continued to pepper the Motherwell goal as Gillespie tipped another angled low drive away from the near post before blocking his goal-bound effort after the defence were caught napping. Posted at 90'+5' Corner, Bristol City. Conceded by Marc Roberts. Goal!Posted at 90'+2' Goal! Bristol City 1, Birmingham City 3. Lukas Jutkiewicz (Birmingham City) left footed shot from the left side of the box to the bottom left corner. Assisted by Lee Camp. Posted at 90' Foul by Ashley Williams (Bristol City). Posted at 90' Jake Clarke-Salter (Birmingham City) wins a free kick in the defensive half. The Warm-Up: Arsenal show some backbone, no thanks to Mustafi Ten-man Arsenal come from behind twice to rescue dramatic draw at Chelsea Arsenal sit 10th in the Premier League and travel to Bournemouth in the FA Cup fourth round on Monday. To play in this stadium the way he's done, and with 10 men, and to play against [Cesar] Azpilicueta - who's in my opinion one of the best defenders in the league - you need courage to do that," said Arteta. Barcelona had to resort to a two-day bus trip to their semi-final with Inter Milan. Even veterans of the Aberdeen-London Megabus route would struggle with the 650-mile drive across southern Europe, and most would agree it is not ideal preparation to play a game of football. Inter won their home leg 3-1, enough to see them through to the final where they beat Bayern Munich. What if Barcelona had been able to prepare for the tie normally? They had won and drawn against Inter in the group stages earlier in the competition and showed little sign of dropping their standards. Energetik have already lost one home league game this season. Dinamo Brest have won two of their three away league fixtures. Dinamo Brest have lost one of their last 19 away league games. This Belarus Premier League game is going to be fought out by two sides in good form. Energetik are fifth in the table and host defending champions Dinamo Brest, who are a place below them. Posted at 76' Foul by Eddie Nketiah (Arsenal). Posted at 73' Attempt missed. Nathan Redmond (Southampton) right footed shot from the left side of the box is close, but misses to the left. Posted at 72' Nathan Redmond (Southampton) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 72' Foul by Dani Ceballos (Arsenal). SubstitutionPosted at 70' Substitution, Arsenal. Sead Kolasinac replaces Kieran Tierney.

À propos

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

membres

• Love You
    Love You
  • Rokil Naro
    Rokil Naro
  • mdrubel hossain
    mdrubel hossain
  • OSORIO Eduardo
    OSORIO Eduardo
  • Lyubow Asonova
bottom of page