top of page

Daily Motivation Tips

Public·83 membres

Today: QPR vs. Bournemouth live free 06.01.2024

1 day ago — QPR vs Bournemouth tips and predictions ; QPR to beat Bournemouth @ 6.5 with bet365 · Reasons for QPR beating Bournemouth tip. Bournemouth have ...

Bristol City are only five points behind the final automatic promotion spot. It's a tight league though and City are only seven points above 12th place. They come into this game in good form though with four wins in a row and no goals conceded. Three of their next four league games are at home, so they have a chance to keep this good run going. Birmingham are in decent form but better at home and struggle to keep clean sheets on the road. Go for a home win in this match. Relive Newcastle v Chelsea, plus the rest of Saturday's Premier League actionNewcastle fortunate after string of bad luck Bruce said prior to the game that he was happy with his squad and would only bring players in during the transfer window if they would improve on his current crop. And they showed their defensive quality by holding out against a Chelsea side who had 70% possession during the game and created the vast majority of the chances in freezing conditions on Tyneside. RB Leipzig welcome FC Koln in German Bundesliga. The host are in top form of their life both in the Bundesliga and in the Champions League with their new Coach Nagelsmann. In the domestic league they are 2nd with 21 points from 11 matches, scoring 29 goals against 12, their current form speaks for them with their great attacking football they new Coach implimented, they have beating teams like Hertha Berlin at away 4-2, Zenith at away 02, thrashed Mainz 8-0 at home after the drubbing of Wolfsburg 6-1 in the FA Cup. FC Köln hasnt find their way in the Bundesliga, 17th position after 11 matches, scoring 10 goals against 23 in all with 7 points. Relegation is knocking for them already. I am sorry to say it but I think it could be quite a big United win. SUNDAY Sheff Utd v Arsenal (FA Cup quarter-final, 13:00 BST)Like Norwich, Sheffield United are another team who do not look like they have got a goal in them at the moment. The Blades are just not playing as well as they were earlier in the season, but maybe the fact they are playing Arsenal might help them out. Arsenal are just a mess at the moment, and this is a situation that has been coming for while. In contrast, Tottenham have started to stutter badly under Jose Mourinho, and though their 2-1 mid-week cup replay win over Middlesbrough would have lifted spirits a little, Spurs' recent Premier League record still reads just one win in five. However, this time around the Bees are only two places and three points shy of sixth. They could finish the weekend in the playoff positions if results go their way. To do that, Brentford need to see off a side who have found themselves on the verge of the relegation zone after some mixed results. Trezeguet scored twice as Aston Villa beat Crystal Palace to keep alive their hopes of avoiding relegation in a game which included two controversial video assistant referee decisions. Mamadou Sakho thought he had put Palace ahead when the ball appeared to strike the defender's shoulder on its way into the net - but it was ruled out for handball after a lengthy delay, much to the visitors' dismay, Villa scoring on the stroke of half-time. Aurora and Wilstermann will face each other in the upcoming match in the Clausura in Bolivia. Aurora this season have the following results: 2W, 8D and 10L. Meanwhile Wilstermann have 13W, 5D and 2L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. The suspension will mean he has played his final game for Arsenal unless he extends his deal. I should have taken a different decision in the last two months but I didn't," he told Sky Sports. All about my contract, if I stay here or not. I have 14 days to be here and that's it. I should have tried to decide my future as early as possible, but I didn't. I don't want to use that as an alibi or excuse, it's my fault - that's it. They have scored three or more goals in three of their last five matches and only failed to score in one of five. They go to this game with back to back losses in the Premier League. Chelsea have two wins in five home matches and two clean sheets. They have scored in four of the last five Premier League matches at home. Brentford has not made draws so far this season and this is the match in which I believe this spell will be broken and we will managed to see a match for Brentford, away, that can finish with a result - draw. For this mach Spain soccer league between Barcelona and Mallorca we look see a great soccer play from boat teams in this mach and a mach with more goals from boat teams. We will play the best pick for this mach in the time over from 4.25 goals what be a best chance for us get a secure win if we see at the mach this five goals what can be the best chance for us for this match. Home team from Barcelona will try get a great win with big score and get this first position in Spain league. Happy and Joy! Because of former League One side Bury's expulsion, only the bottom side was due to be relegated to the National League - but the situation is complicated by an ongoing misconduct charge against Macclesfield Town. They have already been deducted 11 points but a further deduction could move them below bottom club Stevenage into the relegation place. In a statement, the EFL said "due to ongoing disciplinary matters, the final placings cannot yet be confirmed". I am going with home team win in this game as they are chasing Europa qualification. Home team have been great in the league this season and have managed to be 3rd place in the league 4 points above 4th placed team. At home they are ranked as the 4th best team and have managed 7 wins and 4 draw from the 15 games they played with them scoring 17 goals and conceding 15 in the games. Away team are in 6th the table and have managed on the road to win 5 draw 5 scoring 11 and conceding 16 goals from 15 games Northampton Town, the only fourth-tier survivor, host Wayne Rooney's Derby County on Friday. Once again team selections will be a feature of the weekend with managers prioritising elsewhere. Wholesale changes are to be expected, including for Liverpool's trip to Shrewsbury. Yet Klopp is unlikely to field the kids again - as he did for the Villa game when the first-team was in Qatar for FIFA's World Club Cup - as his FA Cup record at Anfield is modest and he has yet to take his side to the fifth round. ᐉ QPR vs Bournemouth Live Stream, Tip » How to watch The Queens Park Rangers v Bournemouth live stream video is scheduled for 05/01/2024. Supporters of the teams can watch this game on a live streaming service if ... Shakhtar Donetsk v Benfica Wolfsburg v Malmo 12:25 - Inter Milan to take on Ludogorets Ludogorets have got the dreaded draw in the form of Serie A leaders Inter Milan. Meanwhile there's an intriguing clash as Salzburg meet Eintracht Frankfurt. Manchester United to face Club Brugge Manchester United have got a favourable draw, in the form of Club Brugge. Both have been heavily criticised this season as part of an underperforming squad containing players some feel are simply not good enough who have, nevertheless, been awarded new contracts in recent times. Pereira signed a four-year deal in the summer. Phil Jones, the one man dropped from last week's largely dismal draw at Sheffield United, was given a new four-year deal in February. Both decisions seem odd. Queens Park Rangers FC vs Bournemouth AFC betting odds 1 day ago — In this QPR vs Bournemouth Prediction, we delve into the teams' current Today; Live; Tomorrow; Weekend; All; Results. + away kit Select date ... Merw started this season in Yokary League very bad and after 5 rounds they are standing at bottom table at 8th position with 1 win and 4 defeats. They are one of the four teams with 1 win and they want to good result here, But Merw have bad defense so far. In the 5 matches this season they conceded seven goals We have to win matches to do that. There are only a few friendlies left before naming your squad. How many of your starting XI do you know and how many places are up for grabs?You know if you played tomorrow you would have a very clear idea. But at this stage when we last saw them they had played 12 league matches and when we next see them they will have played 30. So their form and fitness, because a lot of difference between those players is very tight, a lot of them we will learn as much about them with their clubs as we will do with England before the tournament. Since Rodgers replaced Claude Puel in February, no other team outside of Liverpool and City have amassed as many points. FULL STORY 13:30 - Dyche hopeful on Taylor Burnley's injury problems mounted on Monday as defender Charlie Taylor could be ruled out of the Premier League match against champions Manchester City on Tuesday with a hamstring strain, although manager Sean Dyche is hopeful it is not too serious. Robbie Brady (Burnley) left footed shot from the centre of the box is high and wide to the left. Post updateOffside, Brighton and Hove Albion. Dan Burn tries a through ball, but Aaron Connolly is caught offside. BookingPhil Bardsley (Burnley) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Post updateFoul by Phil Bardsley (Burnley). Southampton overturned a half-time deficit for only the second time this season to end their Premier League campaign with victory over Sheffield United. Posted at 75' Jamaal Lascelles (Newcastle United) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 75' Foul by Christian Benteke (Crystal Palace). BookingPosted at 74' James McArthur (Crystal Palace) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 74' Federico Fernández (Newcastle United) wins a free kick in the defensive half. ODE TO ODEGAARD Real Sociedad have been one of the most exciting attacking teams to watch this season in La Liga and that is largely down to Martin Odegaard. The Norwegian playmaker failed to make a mark at his parent club Real Madrid but after two loan spells in the Netherlands is finally shining on a bigger stage. Axel Witsel (Borussia Dortmund) left footed shot from the centre of the box to the top right corner. Assisted by Jadon Sancho. SubstitutionPosted at 68' Substitution, 1. FC Union Berlin. Grischa Prömel replaces Christian Gentner. Goal!Posted at 68' Goal! Borussia Dortmund 3, 1. FC Union Berlin 0. Marco Reus (Borussia Dortmund) converts the penalty with a right footed shot to the bottom left corner. Sangju x Gangwon, the host is stronger and will not lose this one, the draw is quite possible so a safe AH1 +0.5 is a safe value bet at 1,77, the price is well over the fair price, real price should be at 1,48. AFC Bournemouth vs Queens Park Rangers stream and AFC Bournemouth vs Queens Park Rangers - September 14, 2021 - Live Streaming and TV Listings, Live Scores, News and Videos :: Live Soccer TV. FIFPro says completion of current season must be priority English National League suspended indefinitely The Warm-Up: Grealish ignores the rules of society, but will that be the end of it for him? World soccer's governing body have set up a working group to look into the myriad of issues thrown up by the halting of the game across the globe as a result of the pandemic and this week they are expected to focus on ways in which they can help give a cash boost to those struggling. He explained the cub want to "give something back to the region and our many loyal fans". We have a stated goal of creating the best stadium experience. Coronavirus does not change that, it just provides some other preconditions," he added. Of course, such plans need to incorporate every eventuality. What if, say, nature calls?“You have to flash the lights, then a guard will come and pick you up and make sure the toilet is cleaned afterwards,” Rokkjaer told Danish newspaper BT. Ingolstadt is having an excellent season so far. They are currently on the second place in the league and with league leaders Duisburg dropping points, Ingolstadt can close the gap to 2 points with a win today. Ingolstadt has been very productive in the last 4 games at home scoring 10 goals in total. However, they also have failed to keep a clean sheet in the last 5 games at home. Not only have Celtic been the only team to touch a domestic trophy in Scotland for the last three seasons, but they've also got an excellent recent record against their bitter rivals in cup competitions, winning each of their last three cup matches against Rangers. Interestingly, Rangers haven't beaten Celtic (in 90 minutes) in a cup game since the 2010/11 season. You'd get ready, wash your jersey, and go out and support your darling team. You had to save for it because without, you can't watch. Sometimes you would just go there and see, if you were lucky, if someone would pay for you or sneak you in, but sometimes it wasn't possible. Sometimes you would just hear if they scored - when they shouted "goal" when Man Utd scored - and you would wait outside until the game finished, you got the result of the game and then you would go home happy. Luton should play right into their hands, as the visitors are the worst side defensively in the league. They’ve conceded 53 goals so far – six more than any other side. They’ve shipped 62% of those goals on the road, while their recent run has really hurt them. The Hatters have conceded two or more goals in each of their last eight away trips. Following that form, we see value in backing over 1.5 Millwall goals in this clash. Gerard Pique and Clement Lenglet both struggled to deal with the forward’s pace. He could have done even more damage had he shown more composure in front of goal. Unai Nunez of Athletic Club (L) and Mikel Vesga of Athletic Club (R) competes for the ball with Lionel Messi of FC Barcelona (C) during the Copa del Rey quarter final match between Athletic Bilbao and FC Barcelona at Estadio de San Mames on February 06, 2Getty Images PLAYER RATINGS Athletic Club - Simon 7, Capa 7, Yeray 7, Nunez 8, Martinez 7, Berchiche 6, Raul Garcia 6, Dani Garcia 6, Vesga 5, Muniain 5, Williams 8. Slavia Prague won the title after winning last round 1-0 at home against 2nd placed Plzen, so all pressure is off not that they had any against Jablonec when they hosted them during the ending of the normal season in the league as they easily scored 5 goals and kept a clean sheet as well totally dominating the entire game and finding it easy to score goal after goal against a Jablonec side which at times does not really know how to defend against waves of attacks. I am a player and I am always open to challenges but right now my challenge is at City and I'm really happy. I have a contract with City now and I have to respect this. Real Madrid are a fantastic club. When you see the white shirt you know exactly what the club stands for, it's massive. Sterling featured on the cover of the newspaper with a Real shirt and City shirt hanging over each shoulder. But this was a side coached by Brazilian icon Zico and one who would play at the following month's World Cup. Teale remembers the Saitama Stadium looking "like a spaceship had been dropped from the sky" and being heaving with ultras two hours before kick-off. And Burke is still in thrall at the fans' "regimented 90-minute chants" that made even fiesty European ties pale in comparison. The Japanese supporters were in the stadium well before kick-off for the final game of the tournamentAs for the game itself. The hosts score an average of 1.29 goals per home game and concede an average of 0.57 goals while the visitors score an average of 1.17 goals per away game and concede an average of 1.67 goals, which is wy we have backed a final scoreline of 1-1 this weekend. 57% of Gil Vicente’s home games have ended in draws as have 50% of Guimaraes’ away games. Former Manchester United and England defender Gary Neville is to open his hotels free of charge to health workers to help with the coronavirus crisis. Neville's two Manchester hotels will be closed to the public, freeing 176 beds for NHS and other medical staff. The former United captain said none of his staff will be made redundant or asked to take unpaid leave. It is something we are delighted to have been able to come to an agreement with," Neville said. QPR FC Get 24 drinks from only £9.99 including free UK delivery! A graphic highlighting QPR's next match against AFC Bournemouth on Saturday 6th January, kick-. The Canaries started the season in fine form with one of the best defences in the league but they currently look a shadow of their former selves having conceded nine goals in their last six Ligue 1 matches. Much of their early season success was thanks to their excellent home form but their performances on the road have always failed to match that quality. They have two defeats and a draw in their last three matches away from home and we doubt that'll get any better here as they travel to Paris. This is only match today who will be played today in Czech Republic second league and I see here plenty of goals, what is pretty real to expect. So, let's start from Usti and that is team who is in last official duel against this rival played 2-2 and similar was and in some earlier matches, 0-0, 2-2, 1-4 and similar. In this moment, this two rivals are generally very efficient and I believe that both of them will be on that level and this time. Rivals are teams who are love to play fast, so I will try that here. Media playback is not supported on this device We have to keep race conversation going - Deeney How the research workedThe Racial Bias in Football Commentary study was based on English language live television commentary from 80 games during the 2019-20 season, split evenly between Italy's Serie A, France's Ligue 1, Spain's La Liga and the Premier League. Rather than categorise players by race, they were coded according to their skin tone, using the database from the Football Manager 2020 video game. It is not his fault what has happened. He didn't do that. He didn't sign for that and, if they have been found guilty, then there is a punishment. I'm not going to say whether it is the right punishment or not - that is something that they have to fight out. Laureus Awards: Liverpool, Lewis Hamilton, Andy Murray and Tiger Woods among nomineesGullit also believes the absence of Champions League football for City will have an impact on their current squad and the club's ability to attract a high calibre of player. In the 23rd round of the Bundesliga, Hertha welcomes Koln. Hertha and Koln are in the relegation trouble as Hertha is ranked 13th with 26 points while Koln is 14`th with 23 points. Koln has a game at hand so they could move up the table. The problem is that they are one of the worst traveling teams and they have 2-1-7 away from home. Hertha is also quite poor at home with twice as many losses as they have won. But, recently they changed the coach and they got a valuable win away at Paderborn. I think Hertha will byte today and get that win . The teenage defender was diagnosed with testicular cancer a year ago and only returned to training in the early months of this season after getting the all-clear from the United medical team. If anything, it has increased my ambition," Taylor told BBC Sport. I take things head on. Just go for it. Don't be scared. L’Equipe also reported that members of Ligue de Football Professionnel - French football’s governing body - had voted on Friday to push the start of next season back by two weeks to 23 August. However, this will have to be confirmed by France’s Football Federation. According to a document seen by L’Equipe, the French Cup final between Paris St-Germain and St Etienne has been rescheduled for 27 June, while the League Cup final, in which PSG are due to meet Lyon, has been pencilled in for 11 July. Preussen Munster and Ingolstadt will face each other in the upcoming match in the 3. Liga in Germany. Preussen Munster this season have the following results: 8W, 10D and 13L. Meanwhile Ingolstadt have 13W, 10D and 8L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring.

À propos

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

membres

• jerome ollivier
  • Tanya Arora
    Tanya Arora
  • Shivani Patil
    Shivani Patil
  • Ishita Pataliya
    Ishita Pataliya
  • Zim Ahemmed
    Zim Ahemmed

CONTACTEZ
NOUS